Are you looking for new challenges within digital marketing and do you want to be part of an exciting start-up that pushes the boundaries of conventional approaches within the swimwear industry?
We at Saga Swim are looking for a creative and independent colleague who is ready to break the norms within the swimwear industry's traditional expression. With good communication skills, you must help increase our digital presence and brand awareness by unfolding our universe through a strong visual expression.
The working hours are initially 10/15 hours per week spread over 2-3 days, with start-up as soon as possible.
- Set up and implement digital campaigns
- Reporting of results
- Plan and update social media content
- Assist in the preparation of content for social media
- Take part in the idea development of the digital marketing strategy
We do not have specific requirements for your educational background, but are looking for a person with great drive and who is qualified to handle the tasks.
- You are creatively inclined, both communicatively and graphically.
- You work in a structured, independent manner and are responsible.
- You speak fluent Danish and English.
- You are an energetic person with courage who is ready for new challenges.
- You must share our curiosity and openness to unconventional approaches and ideas.
WHO ARE WE?
Saga Swim is a newly started company that seeks to break the conventional trends within the swimwear industry. We are a small company with great drive to create an innovative and challenging universe, with a positive approach to the developing social trends. Our products are aimed at a target group that seeks to break out of the norm and generally wants to stand out. We are a quality and environmentally conscious brand that constantly seeks to optimize our processes.
We have an office, showroom and photo studio at Grusbakken 13, 2820 Gentofte.
If you are interested in seeing more of our universe, you can visit @sagaswimofficial on Instagram.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send your application & CV to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 25 17 30 70.